Votre navigateur est obsolète !
Pour une expériencenet et une sécurité optimale, mettez à jour votre navigateur. Mettre à jour maintenant
Master student in International Operational Marketing. I am currently working on an work-study contract with International Carriers, a subsidiary of the Orange group, as a product manager junior on new digital services, based mainly on big data.
Today, I am looking for a VIE contract, in the marketing field, in a dynamic company, open to digital.
Particularly interested in management and marketing, I took advantage of my studies to deepen my knowledge in this area.
With this experience, I am now deepening my skills in the field of marketing as part of my master's degree.
Spirit of analysis, creativity, and sense of relationship, developed through my studies and professional experiences, make me, I think, a candidate who will contribute to the reputation of your company.
International Carriers (Orange Group)
Since September 2017
- Product Management on the Customer Portal of the company
- Coordination of product development with technical service
- Commercial launch: Customer tests, promotion and communication actions
- Coordinates the actions to be taken by the various services, share the necessary information and follow the project until launch
- Analyzes and synthesizes opportunities, market trends, customer needs, results and changes in distribution channels
- Training and realization of sales support tools
- Manage range evolution and solve product problems
to July 2017
- Traffic Management: Traffic management of the company's website and optimization of traffic acquisition levers
- Content management: Updating and animation of the website.
- Analysis and monitoring of attendance statistics for all the company's digital platforms
- Lead Management: Lead Marketing or Sales Qualification (CRM: HubSpot)
- Community Management: animation of the community (via social networks and the company's blog).
to September 2016
- Welcome and customer advice
- Management of the good behavior and merchandising of the shop
- Launch animation of the loyalty program
University Paris Nanterre / Sup de Vente
to June 2019
Training as product manager or project manager. Focused on international marketing and more broadly the development of the company, with a strong digital dimension.
University Paris Nanterre
to June 2017
Bachelor's degree offering a degree in economics, management and quantitative techniques, as well as opening disciplines (law, sociology, marketing, professional English).
High School of the Parc des Loges - Evry
to June 2013
Pretty good mention
French: mother tongue
English (TOEIC 855)Lu,écrit,parlé Niveau C1+
Score TOEIC 835
Spanish(Lu, parlé - Niveau B2)
Conduct projectProjet d'application communautaire de localisation de parking